The order requisition option (eBANF) enables requesters to input their requirements, quickly and
intuitively, without knowing all the information in advance. A direct transfer of requests between the internal departments, the purchaser and the accounting department simplifies order processing.
Requirements are passed on to the purchaser in a structured, clear, and editable form, and are accessible at any time. This makes it easier for the purchaser to bundle orders and to assign inquiries. This ensures transparency and consistency throughout the entire process.
How you benefit
- Get started quickly thanks to the intuitive interface
- Simplify order processing with standardized requirements
- Map out extensive approval workflows
- Document and archive the entire order cycle permanently
- Gain the possibility of transferring directly to a call for tenders or an auction