Optimized workflows save time, money and nerves
A constantly growing segment in the field of C-parts management is the procurement of services. Newtron supports you with optimized workflows and you save time, money and nerves.
Unlike material goods, services are immediate and intangible; they always require interaction and often direct customer involvement. Therefore, separate evaluation criteria must be defined for procurement and special workflows must be developed. Unlike material goods, quality cannot be tested and evaluated before the order is placed or immediately when the goods are delivered, but only during and after the service has been provided. The more clearly the requirement is defined when obtaining the quotation and the more structured the service providers draft their quotations, the easier it is to select a supplier.
- Transparency and complete traceability of service provision
- Reduction of internal and external communication efforts
- Optimized invoice verification
- Processes are subject to compliance guidelines
- All relevant documents are available ad hoc